Phables - a weekly look at life in Philadelphia

forums

welcome! please login or register.
Phables book: Preorders are now open! (0 comments)

Phables book: Preorders are now open!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 05:29 PM

This has got to be the ultimate Good News / Bad News. As many of you have noticed, the Phables Web site hasn't updated since September. Unfortunately, there have been too many things going on behind the scenes that have made it impossible for me to discuss this with you. But, the time is finally right for me to speak openly: I've ended Phables.

Phables has always been a favorite project of mine, and let's face it, it earned me a freaking Eisner Award nomination. So, believe me when I say that I've thought this one completely through. But I simply cannot proceed with Phables despite how badly I'd like to.

But there's a silver lining. I'm announcing pre-orders for the Phables book that I've been promising for the past year! You can order the book now for $15 or you can get a limited-edition artist edition book (I do an original sketch inside the book) for only $15 more.

Pre-order now!

Important: I will be waiting to place the order with the printer until I have enough money from the pre-orders to cover the expense. Preorders will close mid-February. Therefore, the books will not be shipped out until around late February / early March. In the event that there isn't enough money to cover the run, your money will be refunded.
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.

My other comics and projects...

Downloads and other cool swag

Brad Guigar is available as a public speaker, and can present talks on cartooning, Web publishing, and creativity.